HARVARD NATIONAL MODEL UNITED NATIONS
1. Bahria University has been invited by Harvard University to participate in the subject conference taking place at Boston Park Plaza, Boston, USA, from 14th-17th Feb 2013. Bahria University students have been attending this conference for the past five years along with faculty advisor. The participation by the BU delegation for the upcoming conference has been approved in principle by competent authority, and is considered to directly enhance the academic acumen of the student.
2. The estimated cost of the trip for each student is RS 205,000/- (Breakdown attached). The BU delegation will have equal participation from both the campuses (Islamabad & Karachi).
3. It is Kindly requested that information about the conference to be advised at your campus and selection of 10 students as primary candidates and 5 students as standby, to be carried out as per following approved criteria.
- May have good communication & Presentation skills.
- High Confidence Level.
- Excellent case building ability.
- Good Knowledge about United Nations and current affairs.
- Must be presentable (Dressing).
- CGPA 2.75
- Must be a Regular student at Bahria University , Presently taking full course load.
- Must have studied at Bahria University for last 1 year.
* Interested students are requested to contact SRC immediately.